EXPERIENCE HEARTCHASE!Click on one of the videos below and check out the fun!
Steps to HeartChase
- Click the "Register" button in the navigation
- Click on Register
- You can create or join a team of 2-5 people
- Packet Pickup (shirts/game day info/coupons) to be at Dodies on Thursday September 5th
- Day of event registration & check in at Dodies
- HAVE FUN @ HeartChase September 7th
- Enjoy the fireworks and bands, Hashtag & Rowdy Drive
Don't forget to:
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Make sure that you have installed the HeartChase app on your phone.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is fully charged. If members of your team have multiple devices, it would be smart to bring all the devices along!
- Make sure GPS is turned on for Android Phones.
About the ChaseLoads of fun...
The American Heart Association's HeartChase™ is an innovative community event that provides a fun, new way to promote healthy living and support a great cause.
Think of the around-town excitement from shows like The Amazing Race meets wacky team-based games like Minute-to-Win-It. And when you combine awesome games, friendly competition, and a very important mission, you've got great fun with a purpose.
Your HeartChase™ event brings families, friends, and coworkers of all ages together in a community-wide competition to uncover clues, solve puzzles and complete challenges in a race to the finish line.
... with a purpose
Cardiovascular disease and stroke are our nation's #1 and #4 killers and much of these problems can be reduced or even eliminated with healthy living, exercise and healthy lifestyle habits.
The American Heart Association wants to spread the mission to your town and save more lives. No one gets healthy by accident, so get involved and be a part of the healthy solution for everyone.
Scan a QR Code below
Heart Chase Events
Heart Chase Events